Multi-site DC management experience is preferred.
Minimum, management of 200K sq ft facility experience.
$115 to $125K
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits +3 Weeks Vacation + RRSP matching
MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING AND WAREHOUSING EXPERIENCE
Have I got the job for you! This is a fantastic business recognized globally, with major partners that are household names.
Please read below. Please ensure that you have the required experience before you apply to the position.
Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma experience is a must
8-10 years experience in a multi-site operation
Very strong computer skills
Must be able to identify and quickly provide solutions in a fast paced Multi-Site environment
Are masters in their field and have an extremely strong and reputable history with their long tenured clients. The pedigree of their well earned client base is a very impressive list of household brand names. They have managed to surpass challenges and be the leader in their industry.
The Distribution Manager will lead, coach and mentor a team of managers and will be fully accountable for managing the complete full cycle of the logistics and production of a Multi-Site operation. The focus for the DC Manager will own and manage include but not limited to;
Production heavy focus on Quality
Health & Safety
Warehouse and operation
As the DC Manager, Operations/Warehouse Distribution process must be under constant review, with the intention of developing and implementing new improvements to ensure the warehouse and production is more profitable. We are not looking for a candidate with a Micro-management mentality. This style will not work well in our environment and culture.
The selected candidate will need to have the finesse to manage a team of senior managers and make sure that we are all on the same page. This is a team focused environment and we all need to lean on each other to make the targets.
Key functions expected of the candidate
- Preserve, support, and create Shipping and Warehousing procedures.
- Support Planning and Operations for optimization of company distribution. Reducing cost while maintaining quick inventory turn around with a high level of performance.
- Produce and develop KPI’s in efforts to track and simplify service, transportation and warehousing cost improvement.
- Consistently monitor shipping/planning & scheduling to help create and design appropriate changes that amplify efficiencies, improve performance.
- Health and Safety is extremely important and must be top of mind. The candidate must be of the mindset of continuous improvement to ensure all the safety measures are being adhered to and are respected.
- Manage all distribution activities between the multi-site operation.
If you have experience with the above in either one or more organizations, we should speak about this opportunity in further detail.
Union + non-union experience is considered an asset.
The selected candidate must have strong analytical metrics experience to manage and maintain the following;
- On-time performance
- Inventory accuracy
- Freight and warehouse costs and %'s per unit
- Shipping errors
If you have experience with the above and want to learn more about the opportunity, please apply to the position and reach out to me on my mobile phone 905-399-3795.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas