Strata Property Manager
3rd party Management
Who our client is
An established and growing, Victoria based Property Management company
Overseeing a portfolio of strata properties located in Greater Victoria, the Strata Property Manager will be responsible for relationship development and management with our strata council clients, handling day-to-day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial functions.
Strata Property Manager, what the role encompasse:
- Attend evening strata council meetings
- Draft council meeting minutes
- Work: days and evenings
- Deal with emergencies
- Respond to queries and complaints from strata lot owners
- Obtain quotations for all work in Strata buildings
- Advise Strata Councils on the workings of the Strata Property Act
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate building staff job performance
- Supervise and monitor trades working in the buildings
- Draft annual operating budgets
- Chair strata council and annual general meetings
- Assist the strata council in the day-to-day operations of the building
- Assist a Senior Strata Agent in the day-to-day management of a Strata Portfolio
Strata Property Manager requirements:
- Strata Management License in BC
- Valid BC Drivers license, clean abstract and vehicle
- Experience in the Real Estate/Property Management field (1- year direct experience preferred)
- A clear understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act
- Competence and confidence with all aspects pertaining to Strata councils, AGM’s and SGM’s.
- Sound knowledge of financial and budget reviews, and insurance policies relating to strata corporations.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Competitive salary based on experience, Bonus, Comprehensive benefits package including dental, extended health, life insurance etc, Full administration and in-house accounting support, Work from home opportunity, 3 weeks paid vacation, Well-balanced portfolio, Secure parking at downtown Victoria office, Car allowance or mileage
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas