Job Title: Customer Experience Expert
Industry Sector: E-Commerce
Location: IN OFFICE St Catharine’s area
Our growing e-commerce client is seeking a Customer Experience Expert for their brand new office in the St Catharine’s area. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a great team with forward vision.
About our client:
For 2+ decades they’ve been leaders in E-Commerce and sell products through their website that bring peace of mind to millions of people all over the world. They are a true leader in their industry. They have made such a strong name for themselves that they have been able to establish impactful long lasting partnerships with Amazon, Walmart, Costco and Home Depot.
A respected reputation and professional environment, this is a company that you would be proud to have on your resume and thankful to be a part of the team. This E-Commerce business is growing rapidly with revenues expected to double this year! If you want to learn more, see below and apply.
Area of experience
Perform troubleshooting procedures and solve technical problems on consumer electronic devices phone applications, software, components and network connectivity
Respond to incoming customer inquiries related to product technical, sales and return inquiries
Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and live chat empathy needs to be apparent.
You will have involvement in
• Identifying and reporting trends on customer inquiries or issues to help improve internal processes
• Assisting with new product testing and provide feedback as required
Who we are looking for
• High School Diploma (OSSD)
• A college diploma or certification in a related program would be an asset (e.g. IT, Computer Software, Computer Science, Technician)
• 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced call centre setting providing high quality technical customer support via email, phone and chat ( telecommunications Rogers, Telus, Bell would be considered )
• 1-2 years of hardware and software troubleshooting experience
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of technology users; strong attention to detail and ability to multitask; excellent organizational, time management and communication skills; analytical and highly motivated. Think, Talk, Type. maintaining a high level of professionalism and urgency / accuracy is the goal.
• Flexible/creative approach to problem solving; simplify - detangle issues
• Remain motivated while creating a strong desire to achieve in others; empathy – understand and care about people’s current reality; social skills – understand people, develop trust and help them.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, we should speak. Apply to the position and call my cell 905-399-3795
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas