Director, Property Management
Real Estate & Development firm
Competitive salary plus bonus
Our client is one of Canada’s top Real Estate Developers and Property Management firms. Sustainability is one of their core values along with a commitment to the community. This is a national firm with a family feel.
As Director, Property Management you will be responsible for managing the Calgary team and assigned portfolios. You will be required to provide strategic guidance regarding the performance of the portfolio from an asset management and operational perspective. This position is a key resource for the Property Management team to assist with the development of long-term relationships with clients. In addition, you will oversee construction and leasing within the portfolio and in turn provide guidance to the team.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Real Estate Associates license and in pursuit of a Broker’s License with RECA.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial property management, preferably including supervising property managers and operations staff.
- Project management experience.
- Experience leading and managing a team including Property Managers.
- This position will require day to day management of one signature property.
- Regular communication with clients (owners) and larger tenants will be required.
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you please submit your resume below. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Director, Property Management, Development, Commercial Real Estate, Calgary, AB
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas