$65,000-80,000, plus bonus
Location: IN OFFICE
St Catharine’s area
Our growing e-commerce client is seeking an Accountant for their brand new office in the St Catharine’s area.
About our client:
Our client sells products that bring peace of mind to millions of people all over the world. This E-Commerce business is growing rapidly with revenues expected to double this year! Reputable, and professional this is a fantastic place to work and a company to be proud to be a part of!
About the role:
Reporting to the Controller, you will be an integral part to the finance and accounting team. You will be responsible for the daily operations and assisting in financial reporting. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with assembling and completing all monthly financial reports (ex: Trial Balance, General Ledger, Financial Statements) in accordance with ASPE, and provide reports to other teams as needed
- Reconciliations on bank accounts, inventory reconciliations, accruals, prepaids and GL accounts
- CRA reporting including HST,GST,PST,WSIB etc.
- Assist in any CRA Audits, USA sales taxes and recycling programs
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts as well as budget to actual reviews
- Maintain accuracy of inventory records including inventory values and quantities
- Prepare all reports and assist with all audit inquiries related to the inventory cycle
- Degree in Accounting and CPA or pursuing
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience, preferably in an E-Commerce business
- MS Dynamics experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required and Power BI is a strong asset
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication and presentation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company in an industry that helps others. Feel good about the company you work for!!
Apply to Jolene at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas