Regional Sales Manager-Calgary
Residential HVAC Distribution
Base Salary and Uncapped Opportunity 150K+
Our client is an established proudly Canadian lead distributor of HVAC Systems and replacement parts for several leading North American HVAC manufacturers. The company warehouses and distributes coast to coast while offering in depth professional product knowledge to contractors, builders, distributors, and HVAC retailers.
We are looking for a Calgary based Regional Sales Manager
to support and service existing and greenfield North American HVAC manufacturers throughout Western Canada.
- Build and maintain a Residential Distribution Channel and Dealer Network
- Work with Director of Business Development to develop a business plan to achieve territory sales targets and and exceed revenue targets.
- Maintain a high level high level of customer satisfaction with Dealers and Distributors.
- Actively introduce and maintain dealer and distributor sales training programs.
- Have trusted advisor status with the Dealer network by updating and maintaining product knowledge, industry developments and competitive intelligence.
- Ten plus years of sales experience in the Canadian HVAC markets for a major manufacturer or distributor + a strong knowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales, service and installation
- Experience managing a large territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Travel through Western Canada is expected however can be combined with video tools to accomplish intended results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas