Programmer - Software Developer - Business Basics
Great compensation, Long Term Career
BE PART OF THE EVOLUTION
Our client, a large industrial manufacturing group, requires a Programmer/Developer for their in-house ERP system. The core focus of the developer/engineer will be to maintain the software, provide in-house support regarding the tool, and to enhance user experience. The software is primarily used for inventory and accounting.
The in-house developed code is Business Basics.
This is requirement of the position. If you are familiar with either BBx, BBj, ProvideX or Thoroughbred, we want to talk to you!
Whilst the position today is a focus on Business Basics, the company has plans to modernize and redevelop the in-house code from the ground up. Be part of the team that evolves the company forward.
- Maintain and further develop software per business requirements
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to identify and resolve issues that heavily impact CI/CD system
- Design, develop, unit test and implement build scripts including environment configuration & validation processes
- Self-driven-- takes action to move tickets from start to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate with and consider perspectives of stakeholders
- Ability to break down a problem into smaller components and solve them in logical, controlled, clearly explainable approach
- Ability to work within constraints of internal network
- Perform static code and security analysis
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Design and execute unit tests and perform code analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years (minimum) in-house software development experience
- Business Basics BBx BBj ProvideX, Thoroughbred
- Excellent problem solving, critical and analytical thinking
- A professional, results-oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with work management and documentation tools
- Able to work in Agile development team environment
This is a LONG TERM hire with a generous compensation range.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
Final applicants will be required to complete a criminal background check
Software Developer; Business Basics; BBx; Thoroughbred; Software Engineer; Software Coder; DevOps
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas