Oil & Gas
to commensurate with experience
Our successful and growing client in the oil & gas sector in Calgary is looking to add a new headcount to their Marketing Team.
About our client:
This company does exploration, development and production of crude oil and gas. They are currently executing large-scale, repeatable capital exploration and development programs. It’s an exciting time!!
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager-Marketing, the Analyst will support the organizations commercial and logistics activities including but not limited to:
About the candidate:
- Contract administration, price and cost tracking, verification and deal entry,
- Netback optimization, production/sales forecasting
- Market analysis and risk management analysis.
- Third party pricing confirmation and analysis
- Tracking and optimization of transportation service costs
- Support the Marketing group with analytical work for ongoing projects
- Assist in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc analysis and month end reporting
- Other general analytical support as required within the team
- 5+ years previous oil and gas industry experience is required
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail is required
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Energy Trading Risk Management Programs or Power BI is an asset
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
This company is growing rapidly and has one of the best reputations in the Industry. Very exciting times ahead!!! If you want to work with some of the best talent in the oil and gas sector – THIS IS IT!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas