A rapidly growing real estate development and investment firm focused on bringing long-term value to all stakeholders though the acquisition and development of high-quality real estate across the GTA. They have a focus on residential condominium and multi-family properties, with a pipeline comprised of over 2 million square feet of high and mid-rise buildings and townhomes.
- Be responsible as the Owner’s representative to provide leadership of the construction team on all projects.
- Assisting the Director of Construction with joint venture partners, selection of consultants and vendors, and maintaining professional relationships with each.
- Be accountable to assist our team in monitoring the project and making sure it meets the quality standards, budgets, and scheduling objectives.
- Oversee and participate in contract negotiations as required with consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Oversee professional consultants, contractors, and vendors to assure that they are complying with project and contract requirements including project costs and schedules and all other requirements for the proper execution of the work plan.
- Energetic, Trustworthy and Accountable
- Relevant university Degree or College Diploma in Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology/Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working as a Project Manager in construction (preferably mid and high rise) with strong knowledge of the construction process, finance, and management.
- Proficiency in Architectural construction drawings, permit set drawings, including MEP and structural drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional Suite.
- AutoCAD, Revit knowledge and proficiency with project management software tools used such as Procore and Microsoft Project is an asset.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas