Intern Architect, AAA
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Architecture & Design Firm
Other titles: Intermediate Architect, Graduate Architect, Architect, Intern, AAA Architect
We are proud to be partnering with a well established firm in Edmonton as they search for a talented and dynamic Intern Architect to join their team. This firm boasts an impressive portfolio of work across Canada with modern and savvy designs and state of the art technology.
As an Intern Architect or Graduate Architect, you will have between 3 and 7 years of experience and be close to becoming registered or very recently registered with the AAA. You will be involved in the following:
WHAT YOU NEED
- Collaborate with Senior Architects to develop designs
- Work energetically with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Complete technical drawings and construction documents
- Prepares presentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
- Contribute to report writing, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in site visits as well as project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Participate in client meetings and liaison with municipal authorities and other stakeholders
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
- You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives. You will have strong design skills and creative ideas to come up with unique solutions for projects.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- To be successful in this role, you will have between 3 and 7 years of experience as an intern architect and be eligible to become registered with the AAA, or already registered
- You will ideally have a range of project experience, ideally with some commercial, public, community or institutional project work behind you.
- Experience using Revit
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Leadership potential
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally, with plenty of support in advancing
- Support with skills and educational development
- An excellent leadership team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
If you're interested in this Intern Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Intern Architect, AAA, Graduate Architect, Intermediate Architect, Edmonton, Alberta, Western Canada, Calgary, Design Intern, Architect
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas