Operational Technology Leader - North America Operations
(ICS - Industrial Control Systems)
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Other Similar Titles:
- Manager OT & ICS
- OT / ICS Specialist
- OT - ICS Engineer
Reporting to the Global OT Manager, this newly created Operational Technology Leader will be responsible for the company's North America power generation facilities' Operational Technology - Industrial Control Systems including OT support for existing sites & integration of new sites, provide advanced h/w, s/w, network & applications problem resolution for in scope OT systems, plus contribute to improving standards & standardizing overall global plant technology platforms that better interface with global OT, Operations & core IT.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage installations, operational availability & troubleshooting h/w, network configurations, Operating Systems & patching, industrial control systems & components
- Prepare & provide activity & progress reports regarding support activities, provide timely client & management requests including status requests updates, security posture & threat preparedness
- Maintain & manage NERC CIP compliance requirements plus adherence to company global & regional OT policies & procedures, ensuring technical documentation is developed, maintained up to date i.e., assets list of all equipment & systems
- Maintain & manage high security standards, support operational data analytics & historian systems, and in scope OT system reliability, availability and recoverability
Ideal candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 4+ years progressive & strong OT - ICS experience - ideally at the power plant level plus some regional / corporate influence with proven impact on OT ICS results
- BSc in Engineering or IT, a MSc would be an asset
- Proven experience trouble shooting h/w & s/w problems, PLCs, and working with NERC CIP standards, some Cisco IOS, h/w operation &/or Operational Cybersecurity would be assets
- Exceptional PM & analytical skills, attention to details who also thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent english communications skills: verbal, written & presentation, plus ability to effectively explain technical concepts & procedures to non-technical users & leaders
- Self starter able to exercise independent decisions within guidelines, policies & procedures
- ICS 300+ Certification or willingness to get would be an asset
- Ability to travel up to 30% - domestically & internationally
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas