High-Rise Site Superintendent
A respected Residential Builder and Developer with decades of experience in the GTA market. They are known for their innovative approach to delivering quality homes and have very healthy project pipeline of Mid-Rise & High-Rise projects.
About the role
Joining the team as a High Rise Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the day to day construction activities on a high rise project which includes:
- Assuring projects are completed according to design and specifications meeting deadlines and budgets
- Ensure health & safety on site
- Creating progress reports throughout the project for key stakeholders
- Communicating with site staff and creating schedules
- Coordinating all relevant inspection
- Experience leading projects of $100M and above full-cycle in accordance with Ontario Construction Practices
From $140,000-$175,000 (Based on experience) plus vehicle allowance & benefits
If this position is of interest then apply now, please keep in mind only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas