A respected Residential Builder and Developer with decades of experience in the GTA market. They are known for their innovative approach to delivering quality homes and have very healthy project pipeline of Mid-Rise & High-Rise projects.
- Assist the Superintendent in managing work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings and specifications
- Support the Superintendent in planning and implementing schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, inspections and equipment.
- Monitor work performance to ensure project rules, procedures, and safety requirements are being followed
- Advise Superintendent and Project Manager of potential problems, work interference and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving these problems
- Maintain and analyze up-to-date cost reports and submit necessary changes to ensure the project is delivered within budget
- 5+ years of construction experience with exposure to High-Rise Residential Construction.
- Solid understanding of construction practices relating to the province of Ontario.
- Strong working knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications and project management
- Exceptional communication skills
$70,000-$90,000 + Benefits, Bonus & Gas Allowance
If this position is of interest then Apply Now, please keep in mind that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas