Low-Rise Site Superintendent
A very well established and highly respected home builder with years of experience in the low-rise/multi-unit residential construction space. We are working with this successful firm to find a Site Superintendent with extensive experience in high-volume production construction & Mid-Rise projects .
- Direct all site personnel
- Coordinate activities of all sub-trades and contractors
- Assist Project Manager in achieving projected construction schedule
- Assure quality control procedures are followed
- Conduct trade meetings
- Conduct health and safety meetings and ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Coordinate inspections and approvals
- Maintain site records
- Other duties as assigned
- 15+ years work experience as a Site Supervisor (must have Low Rise Production Home Construction experience)
- Experience leading high volume production home projects as a Site Superintendent in the GTA full-cycle.
- A strong leader and problem-solver, with the ability to build respect and trust with subcontractors and team member
This position offers a salary between $110,000-$130,000 plus benefits & vehicle.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas