Project Manager - Industrial/Civil
Greater Toronto Area
Pension + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an international firm specializing in heavy civil and industrial construction. This organization has been successfully completing very large-scale, complex projects across North America for generations and over the decades has established itself as a household name and industry leader.
A career with our client means that you will be involved with some of the most complex and interesting projects in Canada. If you are a Project Manager who is looking to expand your portfolio and develop your experience in completing challenging projects in infrastructure, energy, water and manufacturing, we need to talk. This is an opportunity that could change the trajectory of your career.
We are looking to fill more than one position and are therefore open on the number of years of experience. Our ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- A degree in Engineering or construction related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience managing large scale heavy civil & industrial projects ranging in value up to $50M
- Strong technical knowledge and superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to succeed and develop your career with an industry leader
Thank you for your interest, please send your resume if you feel you are right for the role
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas