Our client, a very well established and highly respected General Contractor and Design builder with years of experience in the low-rise to high-rise residential construction. We are working with this successful firm to find a Project Manager for mid-rise & high-rise developments underway.
Skills & Qualifications
- Planning and managing project timelines
- Assisting in creation and implementation of design, specifications and regulations
- Coordinating personnel in conjunction with the Site Superintendent
- Resolving issues impacting project timelines
- Meeting with stakeholders to provide project updates and managing any changes in specifications
- Estimating (when needed)
- Overseeing safe work practices and establishing new safety standards
- Having worked a minimum of 3 full cycle projects in the mid-rise and/or high-rise construction space.
- Strong understanding of the Ontario Building Code & Ontario Construction Practices.
- Strong preference to a Degree in Engineering
This position offers a salary between $150,000-$190,000 depending on experience. Bonuses & benefits would be included in addition.
If this position is of interest, either email your resume to email@example.com or APPLY NOW.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas