Mid/High Rise Site Superintendent
Our client, a very well established and highly respected General Contractor and Design builder with years of experience in the low-rise to high-rise residential construction.
We are working with this successful firm to find a Site Super for mid-rise developments underway. The incumbent will have full Site Super responsibilities for the site from project start up through to final completion.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, knowledge of H&S, site 'best practices',
- Ability to develop and enforce project schedules
- Strong technical knowledge (sitework, building structures, building envelopes and building interior finishes)
- Quality control and management
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers, trades and 3rd party consultants
- Excellent leadership and strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities.
You must also have previous mid-rise or high-rise residential experience coupled with an enthusiastic and upbeat personality and be a person who promotes a positive and healthy work environment..
Our clients pays a very competitive salary, with benefits, bonus, 3 weeks vacation and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of construction experts.
If you are interested and qualified, please APPLY NOW or send your resume in word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas