Our client, a successful and growing Real Estate Developer born and raised in Vancouver building residential high rises and projects throughout the lower mainland for the last 20 years, is looking for a driven and detail oriented Construction Estimator
to join their team. If you are passionate about your work and looking for opportunities to expand and grow your skills we want to hear from you!
Day to Day
What you Bring
- Develop complete estimates on selected projects consisting of project site visit, pricing, and presentation of the estimate for management review
- Analyze plans, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare bid estimates for projects
- Develop the schedule on which the estimate is based, requests input from the project team and various trades required
- Manages all aspects of the estimate
- Solicit and maintain communication with sub contractors and vendors
- Submit bids and budgets, prepare and submit bid revisions to clients
- Post secondary degree of diploma in related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of construction cost experience on high rise residential projects.
- Canadian Construction Association Gold Seal Certification in Estimating considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office is a must
All applicants are received in the strictest of confidence. We thank you for your interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas