Our client, a successful and growing Real Estate Developer born and raised in Vancouver building residential high rises and projects throughout the lower mainland for the last 20 years, is looking for a driven and hands on Project Manager
for two major multi tower residential high rise projects.
Day to Day
What you bring
- Overall Management of construction projects including; schedules, project forecasting, scope of work, timelines and budgets
- Development and implementation of executive plan to provide direction to the team
- Act as the main point of contact for all project stakeholders working collaboratively with clients, consultants, and sub contractors.
- Work with Project Coordinators in the submission of proposals, submittals, change orders, material ordering and RFI's
- Ensure all safety and quality control measure are in place
- Conduct and attend project meetings
- Provide detailed project report on progress
- Post secondary education in Engineering, Construction or Project Management
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience on high rise residential projects.
- At least 1 project completed through all stages from start to finish.
- PMP certification considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management and logical decision making skills
- Proficiency with MS Project and Excel is a must
All applicants are received in the strictest of confidence. We thank everyone for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas