Architectural/ Window Wall
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our well established manufacturing and construction client is seeking an Estimator for their commercial projects division. This role will be responsible for preparing and completing detailed cost estimates and proposals, as well as providing support for the estimating department and project management teams. The Estimator will be responsible for reviewing drawings, bid packages including specifications and take-off assemblies while liaising with suppliers and distributors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post secondary education or technical training in a related field such as architectural technology.
- Strong knowledge of commercial estimating principles, methods, practices and techniques.
- Experience with Window Wall estimation is an asset
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Excellent team work and team building skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High level of proficiency with industry related software packages, along with advanced knowledge of excel, blue print reading and interpreting, or a combination of technical training and work experience
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas