ERP Solutions Architect (Legacy App Modernization)
Migration/Integration - New Build
Assess, define, design and deliver! Our client needs a Senior IT Project Manager / Systems Architect to modernize the legacy code to a current and future proof coding language.
Spearheading the project, at an 'enterprise architect' level you'll be responsible for the strategic planning, design and roadmap, followed by high level delivery for complex application migrations. With both deep infrastructure and application knowledge, you will build technical delivery teams and lead, delivering the Software Requirements Specification documents (SRS) as phase one of the larger migration. You will be a bridge between the business owners and stake holders, responsible for program success and and driving momentum at all stages.
You will be responsible for defining and communicating the technical vision for our software architecture products. You will also help the development team to make this vision a reality.
- Advises on and as appropriate, leads activities related to program and project scope, definition, risk management, and quality assurance to ensure projects deliver expected outcomes
- Performs complete start to close-out project management oversight to ensure projects meet defined objectives, scope budget and timelines
- Establishes, manages and directs resources to ensure the necessary level and capabilities are represented on the project team in order to ensure successful delivery
- Create, maintain and communicate the software architecture roadmap, principles, and processes for cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Leads the identification, assessment, mitigation and communication of project risks
- Creates, manages and reports on budgets for projects, to ensure projects are delivered within budget expectations
- Reviews and evaluates studies, reports, design proposals, specifications and contract documents, to meet established policies, procedures and standards applicable to projects
- Develops and delivers reports and presentations defining plans, issues, status and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Applies best practice project management processes and practices
- Demonstrates values and leadership competencies for others, including sub-contracted vendors if applicable
- Develops and maintains program related performance metrics, analyzes variances, and takes appropriate action to ensure budget is at or under plan
- Progressive experience leading cross-functional programs or projects, including a minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing a team
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ECE, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5-10 years of experience in software architect, design, development
- Record of taking a leading role in building complex software applications that have been successfully delivered
- High proficiency in defining and documenting software architecture
- Capacity to cope with a high degree of ambiguity and change
- Proven experience in system integration, API design, deployment flow design, deployment scenario analysis
- Budget management experience to prepare project budgets and monitor within budgetary limits
- Effective written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills to articulate and present advice, options and recommendations to senior management and business clients.
- Leadership and management skills to manage and motivate cross functional teams and set high standards and clear expectations.
This is a lead position, requiring a high level of competence and confidence in your capabilities to to deliver.
If you have what is takes, please apply now in confidence.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Please be advised that a Criminal Record Check may be required of the successful candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas