About Our Client
Our client is an established ICI general contractor specialized in Institutional & Commercial projects in Montreal. They have had a steady growth in recent years and are looking for an Estimator to facilitate their next wave of growth and market expansion
Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee all aspects of estimating, quantity takeoffs, and tender preparation for renovation and new build project pursuits.
- Communicate with sub trades on price and quantity information.
- Work closely with the leadership team in preparing and closing tenders / bid submissions.
- Work closely with the project management team in transitioning from tender to execution process for projects.
- All other duties as required
- 5+ years of experience working with established ICI general contractors.
- Perfectly Bilingual, (English + French)
- Track record of securing project successfully (bid submission to award conversion)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong software application knowledge and experience for estimating platforms.
- Relevant educational background
This positon offers a salary of $85,000-$120,000 in accordance with experience + bonuses & benefits.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas