Heritage and Masonry Restoration
Excellent Benefits Package
Our client is an industry leader in heritage restoration for some of the city's most revered historical buildings. Established almost 50 years ago, the company has a history of successfully completing challenging heritage and masonry restoration projects for prestigious public and private clients.
Reporting to the President, you will join this talented, young minded, professional and ambitious team in an entry level Project Manager role. This is a new role due to company growth and your expertise in heritage restoration projects, commercial and institutional projects and masonry restoration will add immediate value to this team.
- Working with the assigned internal Project Team to schedule onsite construction activities
- Work with Subcontractors to ensure entire scope of work is covered and labour is available to meet project schedule
- Price out Change Order Requests; generate Change Orders, RFIs etc.
- Prepare subtrade and supplier purchase orders; approve invoices and monthly progress draws
- Attend project meetings, ensure correct minutes are distributed and followed up on
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- At least 1 year of experience from within Architecture, Design or the Construction industry working with heritage/restoration projects
- College or University degree in a Construction-related discipline such as architectural diploma
- A desire to build a career with a well established and successful company.
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
This is a very unique opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious heritage restoration projects in the province. Our client offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work on a creative and passionate team.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas