Manufacturing /Retail Services
$80,000-85,000, 3 weeks vacation and excellent benefits!!
Location: WFH with P/T in office (essential service company)-
Our established client in the manufacturing / retail services industry is seeking a Senior Accountant for their busy, growing shared services office in Guelph.
About our client:
Our client is the parent company and home to shared services for over 100 independent operations across Canada. Reputable, professional and working within a growing niche market, this company is a fantastic place to work!
About the role:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for full cycle accounting along with month end reporting, compilation of reporting packages, and building analytical reports. Reporting into the Director of Finance and working closely with the Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Accruals, Prepaids, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Accounting
- Reconciliation and cleanup of all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Review financial results, including Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Preparing adjusting / correcting journals as well as accruals to recognize appropriate transactions in the monthly statements
- Assists in the preparation of cash flow reporting
- Involved in preparing annual budget and forecast updates
- CPA designation required and a minimum of 7 years progressive experience
- MS Dynamics NAV experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills required (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, macro/VBA experience an asset)
- Experience with reporting and working for a global corporation.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication and presentation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company in an industry that helps others. Feel good about the company you work for!!
Apply to Jolene at: firstname.lastname@example.org