North York, ON
Our client is a rapidly growing mid-sized construction firm specializing in retail construction. They offer a full complement of services including design build, general contracting and construction management. This company has been exceptionally successful in establishing long-term relationships with repeat clientele which has resulted in a consistent trend of growth with operations all over Canada and the US with some of the best recognized retail brands in North America.
Unique to our client is their work environment. They strive to create an environment conducive to creativity and collaboration and each individual is encouraged to develop their career with support. They are also housed in a brand new office purchased to accommodate their growing team.
We are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the execution and successful management of projects. The successful candidate will oversee multiple projects of varying size and complexity and will be responsible for ensuring that each is completed on time and on budget. The successful Project Manager will work with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers to successfully manage every project on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or diploma in a construction related discipline
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Project Manager focused on commercial renovation projects
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Natural leadership ability and a history of successfully managing project teams
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- A focus on the big picture with the ability to manage details in order of priority
- An ability to see and deal with potential problems before they escalate
- A desire to enjoy your career and strive for constant improvement
What can you expect?
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits and an annual bonus
- Room to develop and grow your career with a dynamic organization
Thank you for your interest. This role is being hired to start immediately so please submit your resume ASAP.
Construction Project Manager
Junior Project Manager