Global Real Estate firm
Competitive salary & bonus & car allowance
Our client is a leasing global Real Estate firm with expertise in Office, Retail, Industrial and Multi-residential properties.
As General Manager you will be responsible for a team of 9 individuals and over see a retail portfolio of approximately 850,000 sf. They are looking for a strong leader who will guide and delegate work to their team. The position reports to the Regional Director and will be responsible for all aspects of the portfolio including tenant relations, operations, financial performance and strategic planning to meet client needs.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- A minimum of 5 years of Property Management experience preferably in retail.
- Alberta Real Estate license or a commitment to complete.
- Post secondary and/or RPA or CPM designation.
- Able to work under pressure and manage tight timelines.
- Strong Leadership and Decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of JDE would be beneficial.
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: General Manager, Leasing, Leadership, Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Calgary, AB
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535