Woodframe Residential / Office / Restaurant
Design / Build
Victoria, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A Victoria base Real Estate Developer who's primary focus is residential, office, restaurant - design / build projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Architect will have a lead role in project design and execution, setting the tone for project completion and efficiency within the company. The role will aspire to move into leadership in the future and thus is a great opportunity for someone who is looking at excelling their career. The role will focus on multi-family, wood frame developments to start but will progress into further projects as the team acquires new projects and progresses further. Expertise in this area is a huge asset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, AAA Designated (Registered in Canada/British Columbia)
- Excellent experience working as an Architect in Canada
- Proven track record with projects in the commercial, multi-family and restaurant sectors
- Experience working with technical programs like Vectorworks, AutoCAD, and REVIT are assets
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in leading projects through to completion
- High energy, innovative and a dynamic approach to design a must
- Passion for design and architecture with a strong leadership approach to execute
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.