$20-$25/hr. based on experience
For over 50 years, our client has earned a reputation as a leader in the construction industry in Design-Build Industrial and Commercial projects as well as offering outstanding value and innovation.
They are still growing and require a Draftsperson with experience in Architectural Design, Drafting and Detailing to join their team!
Responsibilities of this position include:
Preparation and production of Architectural and/or structural based drawings such as:
- Architectural Site Plans, Floor Plans, Foundation Plans, Reflective Ceiling, Roof Plans and details
- Building cross-sections and details
- Steel roof framing plans, Wall framing elevations
- Room, Door and Window Schedules
Coordinating any revisions/mark-ups of working drawings.
Liaising with sales, estimating, and project management departments, as necessary for the preparation of working drawings.
- Minimum 2- 5 years’ experience.
- Must be proficient in drawing application programs AutoCAD or Architectural Desktop and Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong organizational and communications skills.
- Strong construction techniques and practices knowledge would be considered an asset
- Good working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code is considered an asset
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Architectural Draftsman, Architectural Draftsperson, Draftsman, Architectural CAD Drafter, AutoCAD Drafter,Tecumseh, Ontario, ON