Territory Sales Representative
Territory - North Bay, Mendocino County and partial East Bay
$high base, lucrative commission plan, strong benefits, car
Minimal overnight travel
My client is the leading distributor of millwork and custom fabrication supplies in the Western United States. Their established brand combined with the exclusive, historic lines which they represent are synonymous with quality, superb customer service, and professionalism which is unmatched in the industry. These elements have allowed them to thrive as a business for nearly a century.
Due to an upcoming retirement and to further capitalize on the majority market-share which they currently enjoy in Northern California, my client is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Representative to further strengthen and grow this key territory. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with both new and existing customers in the region which range from local SME to large commercial players. The exact territory/region includes the following geographic locations; North Bay from Golden Gate Bridge, Mendocino County, Western portion of East Bay - including Richmond, Oakland, Concord and Martinez.
The successful candidate for this position should live within the boundaries of the territory or have less than a 30 minutes' commute time into the defined region.
In order to be considered for the role my client is seeking an entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, intelligent, professional, relationship-focused individual who is motivated by representing one of the most well regarded brands in the market, and in turn, benefiting from their lucrative compensation plan. Days in this industry start early and will be spent on the road calling on customers, but little overnight travel is required.
- Previous experience working for a multi-line distributor or custom fabricator (project/sales side), ideally in the field of millwork or wood supply, cabinetry, decorative surfaces or closely related interior finish (counter-tops, tile, laminate, K&B fixtures, stone, etc)
- Goal oriented and able to work independently towards targets and goals set by management
- Disciplined sales methodology and excellent time management
- Above average problem-solving ability and business acumen
- Genuine and authentic ability to build and maintain relationships with customers over the long-term
- Full valid license and clean driver record is required
- Some experience using a CRM system and general computer use (Office365)
If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity and employer, please apply via the TalentSphere website.
Thank you for your interest.