Senior Civil Engineering Technologist
As a Senior Civil Engineering Technologist Municipal Infrastructure, you can expect to be engaged across a broad spectrum of projects, servicing clients ranging from municipalities, Indigenous communities, and developers/design-build contractors. Projects may include servicing designs including water, sewer, drainage for large institutions such as schools, hospitals, or affordable housing developments, in addition to municipal infrastructure planning and design for municipalities and Indigenous communities. You will be encouraged to work with a variety of people and projects, to gain a broad level of experience across what our Infrastructure group is involved in.
What the Senior Civil Engineering Technologist Municipal Infrastructure role encompasses:
• Carrying out design drawing tasks and/or AutoCAD/Civil3D assignments
• Supporting engineering personnel in field with design drawing production and/or construction specifications
• Ensuring quality control of your design production work
• Communicating with project leaders
• Performing a variety of defined assignments with independent judgment
• Advising and review of technical challenges
• Assisting with project timelines and ensuring deadlines are met
Senior Civil Engineering Technologist Municipal Infrastructure, who you are:
The ideal candidate will be an accredited graduate of a Civil Engineering Technology program or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in design of municipal infrastructure. Those candidates with previous related work experience will be given preference, however, given the variety of project needs and a desire to find the right person to fit within our team, we will consider candidates with a range of experience, education, and background in: land development, and/or municipal infrastructure detailed design and production. We are looking for the following skills, strengths, and interests:
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D (required)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office software
• Experience and understanding of GIS an asset
• Excellent drafting skills and knowledge of drawing set-up and production
• A keen eye for detail in projects both large and small
• Effective communication and writing abilities
• Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
• Certification or eligible for certification with ASTTBC
• A passion for design with a desire to become a lead technical team member
• Ability to work within a fast paced, design environment
Senior Civil Engineering Technologist Municipal Infrastructure Salary:
Market leading compensation, Benefits, Education, Challenging, diverse and interesting project opportunities, A fun workplace, the opportunity to work with industry leading professionals in a collaborative environment, Ongoing career development and learning, Meaningful rewards and recognition
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535