Job Title: Finance Manager -Plant Operations
Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Salary $110,000-120,000 plus perks!!
Our respected, established and growing manufacturing client in the GTA area is hiring a Finance Manager to oversee Plant Operations.
About our client
Our client, is a global company with successful and stable operations in Canada. Currently a leader in it's Industry, they manufacture a variety of products for the building industry.
About the role
The Finance Manager will work very closely with and the Plant & Operations Manager and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
About the candidate:
- Collaborating with the FP&A team for Business plans, quarterly forecasts, monthly flashes, and weekly financial pulse.
- Summarize operational financial reports
- Provide financial leadership and manage a team of 3
- Optimize the ERP (g/l accounts and cost centers) to align with product lines, manufacturing, and accountability structure
- Management, and control including a perpetual inventory system
- Financial lead in quarterly physical inventory preparation, procedures, and reconciliation – develop tools and recommendation to improve accuracy.
- Collaborate with Controllership Team to prepare and distribute Operations analytics and MD&A.
- University Degree – Commerce or Business Admin. CPA (CA, CMA, CGA) is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum 2+ years Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2+ years leading and developing a team.
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and SOX (Bill 198) environment
- Experience with Onestream, EPICOR, and SAP will be considered a strong asset.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
This is a growing Industry leader who is offering stability and a great team environment. You’ll be working along side some of the best people in the Industry!