COGENERATION PLANT INSTALLER
Our client is offering an incredible opportunity for Electrical & Mechanical Engineers to kick start their career in cogeneration plant installations! The successful candidates (2) will be travelling to Italy to spend 12 months mentoring and learning from industry leaders. Following the 12 month rotation, the candidates will then have a chance to explore the operations in other countries such as Poland and Mexico, before being offered full time roles back in Canada. This is a once in a lifetime chance to travel the world, become an expert in the installation of cogeneration plants and to be part of a progressive and growing multinational company!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a rapidly growing international company with a presence in 18 countries and nearly 1000 employees. As an industry leader in the cogeneration sector, they are progressing and growing with new projects and local opportunities in development. With a dedicated team and a great focus on collaboration within their staff they have established a reputation within the industry as solid long-term market performers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidates will be excited about plant installations, troubleshooting and anxious to learn the most they can about the industry! With a background in electrical & mechanical and a strong aptitude for Technical troubleshooting...(as well as a sense of adventure), you will find success and a strong start to your career with our client. Responsibilities include;
- Provide technical support in the process of preparation of construction field and components for the construction as specified in construction plans.
- Produce reports on construction progress and complications and propose solutions.
- Assembly the mechanical components
- Weld together the mechanical components
- Being familiar with the protection habits of various installation undertakings and tasks in the company as well as at the place of the clients of the same
- Support the service and commissioning team directly on field
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Engineering University degree (Electromechanical)
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in the Energy or Industrial Sector
- Strong Technical & troubleshooting aptitude with understanding and/or hands-on experience in electrical and mechanical
- Excellent written, verbal, computer and communication skills
- Organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking capabilities
- Availability for international rotations (Italy, Poland, Mexico)
- Travel around the world and become an installations expert!
- Work with an industry leader and secure along term career
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan, other allowances (travel)
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership and move into work with a great team developing a strong brand
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!