MANAGER, CUSTOMER CARE
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is rare opportunity for a Manager, Customer Care to work within a strongly emerging market with a well established and renowned developer within the GTA. This position will lead a small team locally and be in charge of managing customers care and warranty services and delivering exceptional customer service throughout the process.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has been a leader in the development industry for many years and has an excellent reputation in the market. With a portfolio that expands into commercial, corporate, retail and residential our Client has won awards for their building and are established as a top leader in the industry. With a focus on being the lead organization in setting health and safety standards for all of their developments they have established an amazing culture of professionals who work together in a collaborative environment to develop strong teams. They are growing and developing further into the construction market and will continue to build their teams and be leaders in the industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Manager, Customer Care will provide excellent customer service for warranty and project services with their customers on completed projects and through warranty period. This individual will lead a team of 4 Coordinators and up to 6 Maintenance Coordinators within Ontario. With focus on delivering exceptional customer service the Manager, Customer Care will manage all customer concerns and issues and will follow protocol and policies to accommodate a quick and seamless result. With experience ideally in Property Management and Customer Service, this individual will know how to work in a fast paced environment and with exceptional customer care. Our Client prides itself on the best reputation in the real estate and development industry and this position is the face for all their customers. Experience working with Tarion Warranty is necessary for success of the position as well as an understanding of the construction and property management space. There is a need for this position to manage the Quality Control Inspection and Pre-Delivery Inspection processes and follow through with customers to make sure they are happy.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg (BA, B.Comm., Business or equivalent)
- 5+ years' experience in a customer focused position with experience in the construction or development industry
- 3+ years' experience managing a team and utilizing skill sets to develop a strong and customer focused team
- Strong skill set and experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Extensive knowledge of Tarion Warranty policies and procedures
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience within the industry with experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Detailed approach to developing programs and policies with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to be part of a leadership team to develop and grow the further
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan with excellent bonus structure
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!