Accounts Payable Accountant
Real Estate Development
An exciting opportunity to grow your Accounting career with one of Vancouver's leading Real Estate Developers.
The Accounts Payable Accountant position is based out of Vancouver. Applicants for this position will be self-motivated individuals, possessing strong interpersonal skills, is attentive to details and considers themselves accurate and comfortable with high volume invoicing.
The Accounts Payable Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
What the Accounts Payable Accountant role encompasses:
- Manages the full cycle accounts payable process and ensures all internal deadlines are met
- Processes invoices
- Coding, entering, and processing of invoices during peak payable periods
- Manages communication with vendors
- Responsible for AP reporting and continuously improves current reporting
- Manages the cheque run process
- Acting as backup to the Senior Accounts Payable Accountant, as needed
- Respond to requests and inquiries from other departments and external vendors
- Ad Hoc accountant responsibilities, as needed
- Other responsibilities as required
Accounts Payable Accountant, who you are:
- Completion of Accounting diploma/certificate or equivalent post-secondary program
- Minimum 23 years in high volume Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager and Payscan a strong asset
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships, team player
- Ambitious with a process-oriented mindset
- Ability to allocate time effectively, meet tight deadlines, multiple demands, and competing priorities
- Self-motivated and possesses a high level of professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in an individual setting
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
Similar Job Titles
- A/P Clerk
- Accounts Payable Manager
Market Leading Salary, Bonus, Great benefits, Education support and Growth opportunities!
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.