SUPERINTENDENT – UNDERGROUND UTILITIES/ROADS
Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA
Underground Utilities, Water/Sewer Infrastructure
Our client, a leading general contractor and licensed underground utility contractor, has partnered with TalentSphere on the search for an experienced Superintendent to support project delivery and quality field execution. The Superintendent will be responsible for overall planning and scheduling to ensure the project is completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Since the early 1980’s, our client has demonstrated their leadership and technical expertise in underground transmission systems throughout Southern Florida. Their dedication and commitment to quality, and their multi-segmented business model has given them a solid financial position in the market. Our client has also ensured to build a strong internal team culture, where it feels like family. You are recognized for your performance and you are valued and trusted within the entire organization. Their services range from Open Cut Utilities, Urban Infrastructure Improvements, Site Development, Telecommunications, HDD, Construction Management and Risk, Disaster Relief, Emergency repairs and General Contracting.
We are looking to secure a top performing Superintendent who can support the success of field operations on underground utility work throughout Southern Florida. The Superintendent will work closely with Senior Project Managers on a variety of public works projects from Palm Beach County to Miami-Dade County.
Enjoy a very rewarding, long-term career with an established company that treats you just like family.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Very Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Benefits
- Simple IRA Plan
- Company Vehicle
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Strong company culture, family oriented where you are given a lot of trust.
- Relocation support for the right individual
- 5-10 years of experience in Civil Superintendent role, preferably with a GC or civil contracting outfit specialized in underground utilities, water/sewer infrastructure, road building.
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
- Ability to effectively plan projects and maintain timely project schedule.
- Supportive supervisory style that leads in a hands on capacity
- Motivated self starter in a fast-paced working environment
- High attention to detail
- Ensuring HSE compliance for anyone working on job site.
- Distinguish problems within drawings before encountered
- Extremely reliable
- Able to work early mornings and weekends when needed
Are you a dedicated field supervisor who is ready to plan, lead and deliver high quality projects across Southern Florida?
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume and project lists directly to firstname.lastname@example.org