Working Site Superintendent
Competitive Compensation package
Annual Bonus and RRSP matching
Our client is a progressive, successful and ever-evolving organization who is going through an extended phase of growth, creating new opportunities for individuals who are looking for a company that values employee engagement. Here, you are not a number and there are real opportunities as our client continues on their path to success.
We have partnered with our client to assist them in their search for a Working Site Superintendent with at least two years of experience. In this position you will work with a team to ensure that all projects are completed to our client's high standard of quality, while ensuring that costs are managed and schedule is respected. As a working super, part of the job will include completing labour onsite as needed and we are looking for someone who embraces getting close to the dirt.
- Provide professional leadership and supervision onsite
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety act and ensure that company policy is delivered and enforced
- Work directly with trades to ensure entire scope of work is covered and that work is done correctly and safely
- Organize and conduct trade meetings onsite as required
- Work with project team to ensure that every project is executed correctly, on time, on budget and with an unmatched level of quality and customer service
- Technical Degree, Diploma or trade certification
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a commercial / retail environment
- Sound knowledge of construction processes and ability to complete physical work onsite as required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A desire to represent the company with professionalism and integrity
- Valid drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Updated safety training
- A commitment to learning and development and full confidence in your ability to succeed.
Thank you for your interest. This role is being hired to start immediately so please submit your resume ASAP.