Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Intermediate Architect with experience in the commercial, mixed-use, corporate and institutional designs.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has over 60 years of experience in the Architecture industry and has established itself as one of the top firms in North America. With excellent client relationships and amazing experience within their team they have lead and developed amazing projects throughout North America as well as internationally. Their focus is to build a strong community fabric and bring a cohesive aspect to urban landscapes and architecture locally as well as globally. With a focus on developing their team and growing further they have an excellent culture and environment that supports their progressive development with each of their employees.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Intermediate Architect will have experience working in the commercial, institutional, civic, corporate and/or residential sectors with strong technical experience. This individual will have previous experience working with projects from inception to completion and will have experience working with multiple disciplines throughout the project developments. With a creative and out-of-the box techniques this individual will find excellent success in moving forward and progressing to more senior positions and larger projects as the company develops further.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Arch, M. Arch, AIBC Designation
- 3 - 5+ years' experience as an Architect with specific experience working with institutional, commercial, mixed-use and residential developments
- Strong network and connections in the mixed-use industry with focus on developing and growing that market further in the local region
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines across the company including engineering, interior design and contractors locally
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, internationally based company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!