This is an opportunity for experienced HVAC Technicians
to join our client based in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
We are seeking hard working and motivated individuals who pride themselves in quality workmanship, and value hard work & a safety culture.
Our client is specializing in preventative maintenance, emergency services, HVAC and automated building services. Their team of experts take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Why work here?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- HVAC installation, maintenance repairs for residential and commercial customers
- Class C or B Gas ticket is preferred, Valid driver's license
- Conduct inspections of HVAC equipment and systems
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Ensuring deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
- Perform mechanical skills (troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment/system)
- Maintain heating and air conditioning system, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats and cooling towers
There is ample room for growth and mobility with our client. They are stable and service a growing client base and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees.
The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate. Interviews for these positions will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration.
Already employed and want to explore? Confidentiality is guaranteed.