This is an opportunity for an experienced Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker
with our client based in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
We are seeking hard working and motivated individuals who pride themselves in quality workmanship, and value hard work & a safety culture. If you have the skills to take the lead on multiple projects and run small crews we want to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Why work here?
- Journeyman Sheet Metal with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in Commercial, Residential or a combination of both
- Ability to organize and run custom projects with small crews
- Class 5 license with a clear abstract
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and follow codes
- Complete physical work when needed
- Excellent communication skills, team player and operates with a high degree of integrity
There is ample room for growth and mobility with our client. They are stable and service a growing client base and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees.
The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate. Interviews for these positions will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.