Various Project Locations Throughout Lower Mainland, BC
Hourly/Union (Local 1611), Company Truck/Fuel Card, Advancement Opportunities
Our client, a reputable and established civil contracting company, has partnered with TalentSphere to support them on the search for (2) Civil Foreman
In this role, the Civil Foreman will coordinate operations and oversee workers at various civil construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of various projects throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- UNLIMITED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- Solid hourly rate
- 12% holiday pay
- NO lay off work environment – year round work!
- Incredibly supportive and motivating owners
- Company vehicle/fuel card
- Exciting projects all over the Lower Mainland
The Civil Foreman
will bring 3-5 years of experience supervising crews on various land development projects, with experience on underground utilities, to earthworks and road building.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Oversight, planning and operations of daily crew activities.
- Management of project schedule
- Management of safe work practices for the crew.
- Documentation of all site activity
- Providing daily progress report to supervisors.
- Responsible for quality control for all workmanship of pipe and utility structure installations.
- 3-5 years of experience working for a civil contracting company; preferably underground utilities/site servicing, earthworks, road building.
- Mature, focused mindset
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of site safety guidelines and safe work procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documentation, such as drawings, plans and schedules.
If you are a seasoned civil foreman that is looking for a great opportunity with this fantastic Island based company, please apply now with your resume/project lists.