This is an opportunity for experienced Mechanical Foreman (Plumbing& HVAC)
with our client based in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia. We are currently hiring for multiple roles for both Commercial and Residential!
We are seeking hard working and motivated individuals who pride themselves in quality workmanship, and value hard work & a safety culture.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Why work here?
- Journeyman Plumbers, HVAC or Gasfitters with 5 years of experience
- Experience in Commercial, Residential or a combination of both
- Refrigeration an asset
- Class 5 license with a clear abstract
- Ability to oversee operations on extended duration projects including supervision of sub-contractors and apprentices. completion of contract work and correspondence with site and office.
- Complete physical work when needed
- Excellent communication skills, team player and operates with a high degree of integrity
There is ample room for growth and mobility with our client. They are stable and service a growing client base and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees.
The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate. Interviews for these positions will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.