ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST / PROJECT MANAGER
Victoria, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Project Manager with experience in the design and architecture industry to join a highly reputable and multidisciplinary firm focused in the commercial and mixed-use sector in Victoria, British Columbia.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been a leader in designing and creating luxury interior spaces in the commercial, institutional and residential sector for over 20 years. With a passion for the industry and a focus on building long-lasting relationships with their clients, they have developed a team of strong and talented professionals who are focused and driven to develop their passion for design further. They are a collaborative team who strives to create the best spaces for their clients both locally, nationally and internationally. Our client prides themselves on being a boutique and entrepreneurial studio; with big creative concept driven thinking that drives their design and everyday life.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Architectural Technologist/Project Manager will encompass a strong understanding of the construction and production process and will have experience managing the process from inception to completion. There will be a specific emphasis on maintaining and building client relationships as well as a dynamic approach to working with a team through the contracting, construction and tendering phases as well as into walk through phase with the client. Building targeted goals and meeting objectives and timelines will be a key component of the day to day duties of this role. Projects will focus in commercial and mixed-use developments throughout Vancouver Island and Western Canada. The position will have opportunity to grow further into a Senior Management position as the company grows and will require leadership and strong experience in construction management.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Architecture, Diploma Architectural Technology
- PMP, LEED certifications are assets
- 5+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist or Project Manager working within the commercial and mixed-use sector
- Excellent experience managing projects from inception to completion with understanding of the contracting and construction phases
- Experience working with AuotCAD, and REVIT
- Strong experience with technical production and construction management
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead an a team effectively is a must
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!