This is an opportunity to grow your career as a Mechanical Estimator
with a very well-established and successful organization based in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
You will be joining an excellent group and working together on competitive tenders for commercial, construction, industrial and institutional mechanical projects in Vancouver and area. Projects at this firm consist of new builds and renovations.
We are working with our client to find an experienced Mechanical Estimator who is ready to step into a responsible role with this very successful company. The incumbent will have the following:
- Educational background in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the construction industry and within an estimating department
- Experience in design-build/assist budget developments, walk throughs, project turnovers / kick offs, and various procurement activities
- Knowledge of codes & standards relevant to Plumbing, Mechanical and HVAC. LEED accreditatio is an asset
- Relevant Quantity Surveyor (CEC, PQS) is preferred
- Experienced with MS Suite, MS Project, Accubid
- Excellent communication skills, team player and operates with a high degree of integrity
Why work here?
There is ample room for growth and mobility with our client. They are stable and service a growing client base and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees.
The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate. Interviews for this position will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed.