Field Service Technician - Industrial Power Generation, Engines
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent and opportunity for an experienced Technician to join a growing and developing team in Guelph, Ontario. This large international company has an incredible reputation and is looking for knowledgeable technicians to join their team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our global client has been delivering efficient energy & power generation solutions for 40 years in 21 countries.
You will be joining one of the leaders in the industry, known for running large projects with an excellent team. The company continues to rapidly expand their operations in Canada, and offers competitive rates and long term career growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To succeed as the Field Service Technician, you will ideally bring 3-5 years of reciprocating engine experience, with an electrical/mechanical technical background. You will be forward thinking and a problem solver with the ability to work on sites safely and efficiently performing some of the following:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs in compliance with the maintenance protocol, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of gas engines, generators, controls, switchgear, emissions controls, and auxiliary equipment.
- Performing minor and major engine overhauls in the field, including generator end bearings.
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace PLC control systems, relays, digital/analog inputs-outputs.
- Excellent company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry for investing in employee development
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Room to grow
- Strong culture and passion for service
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!