SENIOR ARCHITECT - HIGHRISE/MIXED USE
Los Angeles, California
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced experienced Senior Architect who has lead and developed proejcts within the mixed-use/high-rise sector in Los Angeles.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has been established for over 40+ years and and has expanded its operations internationally. With award-winning designs in many different sectors including mixed-use, commercial, institutional, urban development and transportation the company has developed and expanded globally. Being a Canadian based firm, the company has exceptional roots in the local market and has established a strong development in North America as a whole. With plans to grow and develop further the company is taking strategic steps to develop further and expand into new markets locally and globally within the architecture, design and engineering industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Architect will have experience as a ideally focused in the high-rise and mixed use sectors within the local region as well as experience with leading a team and managing projects from inception to completion. This position will manage a project team locally as well as be a part of a larger project group that will work on international projects and identify strategic developments to help move the company forward. High-rise experience is essential to the success of this position as the team will be derived of other focused Architects and Designers that will be working with local clients on large projects. The role would lead and develop projects in the this space with a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to design and construction. Contract administration and management experience is necessary for the success of this role to implement new strategies and policies that will focus the project team for successful completion of projects. The Senior Architect will have an opportunity to progress and develop further in an Associate position in the near term with opportunity to lead a larger team and be part of strategic business development initiatives both locally and globally for the company's progression.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Arch, M. Arch, NCARB Designation and asset
- 10+ years' experience as an Architect with specific experience working with high-rise, mixed use projects
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role leading a large team and working with teams locally as well as internationally
- Strong network and connections in the mixed-use industry with focus on developing and growing that market further in the local region
- Excellent experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead a team effectively through strong mentorship practices as well
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines across the company including engineering, interior design and contractors locally
- Participate in client presentations and build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with experience working with international stakeholders on all projects
- Excellent, internationally based company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!