Territory Sales Manager – Quebec
Our client, a National company, leader in their field, is recruiting for a new position, Territory Sales Manager based out of Montreal (Bilingual)
They offer excellent benefits and compensation package. This role has excellent growth potential with the company. This position could have an immediate start!
In this role you will build relationships to generate sales and execute objectives for assigned areas of responsibility. Liaise with other company sales representatives to ensure an aligned approach to generating sales in the market and ensuring consistency when promoting the brand.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for:
Must be Bilingual in French and English
- Achieving the annual sales objectives of a specific geographic area scheduling balanced and effective timelines to cover all areas
- Travel regularly within assigned geography and develop relationships with existing or prospect customers Provides a high standard of service to all customers including inventory updates, store displays,
- staff training/clinics and sales support, warranty responsibility and performing fleet surveys.
- Represents the company at Trade Shows and Customer Events, upon request.
- Responsible for building the sale of products by seeking out new customers and continually adding to the
- customer base.
- Advise District Sales Manager of industry trends, local or new competitors and potential sales or marketing opportunities.
- Communicates on a regular basis with Distributors to coordinate their inventory to sales.
- Maintain all customer information and call updates in the company CRM program and regularly perform
- housekeeping maintenance to ensure accuracy.
- Plan and control travel and related territory sales expenses to ensure a profitable ratio between costs and sales as per budget
- Regular provincial travel, occasionally out of province
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, in an automotive or industrial field preferred
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management software (salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of industrial hydraulic hose and fittings
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Results driven with good sense of urgency;
- Results oriented with ability to focus on desired outcomes
- Access to Home Office Work environment
For consideration apply here or email your resume to email@example.com