PROJECT DOCUMENT COORDINATOR
Construction, Power & Energy Industry
Flexible Hours/Competitive Salary
TalentSphere is currently conducting a search on behalf of our client, an innovative independent power producer and leader in the sustainable energy sector. This is a newly created position based in their Calgary head office in their Administration and Office department for a Project Document Control.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has experienced excellent growth in recent years and is positioned for continued growth in the years to come. They are in the process of pursuing and developing projects in throughout North America. Sustainability drives all efforts at the Company. Our client defines intelligent energy as the ability to meet present needs without compromising future potential. The Company is committed to maintaining a culture of health and safety, community engagement and respect for the environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Project Document Coordinator
, will be responsible for organizing, managing and developing processes for document management systems and policies. There will be a need to operate with the highest level of integrity, quality, assurance and ease of retrieval with the process of document control and office management. This individual will work closely with many different departments in the company. There will be a focus on office administration, document management and overall organization of filing systems. With experience in office administration, document management and record management the ideal candidate will implement these elements into the company with a seamless approach.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg, Diploma in Administration, Business, etc.
- 1 - 3 + years' of experience in office administration, document management and office organization
- Experience developing, managing and implementing document control systems and processes for a small-mid size company
- Filing, organization, administration and office management experience an asset
- Experience working in the Engineering, Construction and/or Operations industry
- Flexibility on working hours and availability
- Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skill set
- Ability to work independently and carry out tasks
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies on an independent basis
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team as well as autonomy and opportunity to develop innovative systems
This position is being hired immediately. If you feel you are the right candidate please submit your resume below.