$110K - $130K
Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well-established specialty building materials distributor with branches across the Western United States. They are currently seeking a Sales Manager to coach their existing outside sales team, based out of the Tacoma branch.
As Sales Manager you will be asked to manage an existing 12-person sales team throughout Western Washington. Your target customers will be Builders and Commercial and Residential Contractors operating in the decking, fencing, framing and exterior building envelope industries.
Following an established career development path, this position offers the opportunity for you to advance through various progressive leadership roles.
What we are looking for
- Hands-on coaching of a diverse team of sales professionals
- Fostering long-term positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintaining existing customer base while identifying and targeting new business opportunities
- Educating your team on new product innovations
- Helping close sales
- Initiating ride-along customer calls with your sales team (approx. 3 days per week)
- Ensuring that stated team targets are met
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Manager with a proven track record of sales achievement. Knowledge of building materials or construction sales is preferred; however, we are mainly interested in candidates with excellent sales management acumen. Most importantly you should be able to demonstrate your ability to make a difference, motivate a team to hit sales targets, and have a perpetual positive attitude.
Why you should apply
This is an established business, an established branch, with established clients. This company offers great career opportunities for committed employees as well as a very competitive compensation package and a positive working environment.
Thank you for your interest, I look forward to reviewing your application.