Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
An opening exists for an Intermediate or Senior Landscape Architect with a strong sense of aesthetic design, to join a leading multi-disciplinary firm in Calgary.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, well established in the design industry throughout North America, is busy with a range of new projects and strives for excellent service delivery. With a focus in design, planning and engineering, the company has built a collaborative group of individuals who are passionate about design and the spaces they create.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Intermediate or Senior Landscape Architect will have excellent experience working on Canadian based projects in the urban design and open space sector (6+ years). With clients in both the public and private sector, this role will focus on designing the best projects locally and throughout the country. This individual will lead and mentor teams and assist in developing projects from inception to completion. Working with multi-disciplines within the company, this role will need to manage coordination between Architects and Engineers as the projects develop. Ideally, with local knowledge of Alberta area the ideal candidate will have connections and a network to support the process of developing and designing these spaces. With passion for the industry and an entrepreneurial mindset, this individual will have the opportunity to develop and grow further within the company to progress their career forward.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg Landscape Architecture, Master's in Landscape Architecture/Planning
- 6+ years' experience working with a progressive and dynamic Architecture, Planning and/or Design Firm in Canada
- Excellent knowledge of designing both public and private sector projects within urban design and open spaces
- Portfolio of projects and designs within Canada that highlight design skills
- Experience working with technical programs like Vectorworks, AuotCAD, and REVIT are assets
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and planning a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to develop and progress your career further into leadership and design positions within the company
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!