SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (BUILDINGS)
Comeptive Salary & Benefits Package
Our client, a large, multi disciplined engineering firm, is seeking a Senior Project Manager responsible for management and delivery of buildings assessment and rehabilitation of prestigious projects for their Toronto (w) location.THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Project Manager (Buildings)
will be responsible for building performance issues and provide advise and technical expertise on detailed design, drawings and specification for building rehabilitation projects.
Additionally you will also determine feasibility and cost effectiveness, manage project delivery, define scope, specify deliverable and project timelines. Conduct reviews, assessments and other related reports.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ relevant experience in building science, architecture or engineering with strong background in building envelope and public buildings.
- Additional experience in design, contract administration
- Knowledge of evaluating building components (cladding )
- Cost estimates while dealing with architectural repairs
- Knowledge of Ontario building codes and property assessment reports
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Excellent, collaborative company with a strong presence both nationally and internationally with an amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. Role is being hired ASAP. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.